Professor of Marketing Research in the Department of Marketing and International Business, with 18 years of academic career, becoming in 2007 a full member of Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK, and a full member of Academy of Marketing, UK. and elected in 2009 as Vice-president of the Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities.
Author and co-author of 11 textbooks, 6 distance learning course materials and more then 32 articles in Romanian and foreign reviews, getting involved in two EU COST research networks, being rewarded in 2004 with the second prize for special merits in education by the Romanian President.
PhD Paddy Gray
Paddy Gray is Professor in Housing Management, at the School of Built Environment, University of Ulster. He has been actively involved in curriculum development in Housing Studies, professional placements, Publications, and Research and Consultancy. He has served on the National Council of the Chartered Institute of Housing In 2009 he has been appointed Chartered Institute of Housing Vice President. He is a member of the Editorial Advisory Panel of Inside Housing and is Northern Ireland Contributor to AXIS, the London Journal for Housing and Town Planning. He has an extensive range of publications on housing management and policy with particular reference to housing in Northern Ireland and has presented to a number of national and International Conferences on housing.
PhD L. Suzanne SUGGS
Professor L. Suzanne SUGGS, Ph.D., MS.,CHES is an Assistant Professor in the
Institute of Public Communication and Education, Faculty of Communication Sciences at
Università della Svizzeraitaliana (USI) in Lugano, Switzerland, Her research examines the use of
communication technologies, ICTs/new media, and messaging strategies (tailoring and targeting)
to improve health status, health outcomes, and facilitate health behavior change. While she
works with a variety of health behavior topics, the majority of her current work focuses on
physical activity and dietary behaviors using and testing the Theory of Planned Behavior. She
serves on the Editorial Board for the Journal of Health Communication, the Communication
Committee for the International Social Marketing Association, and is a co-founder of the
European Social Change and Social Marketing Association.
James UNDERHILL is Maître de Conférences (Senior Lecturer) in Translation
at the Université Stendhal in Grenoble. His research focuses on the relationship between
language and worldview. He is the author of three books on this subject:
Humboldt, Language and Worldview, Creating Worldviews: Metaphor, Ideology
and Language, and Ethnolinguistics and Cultural Concepts: truth, love,
hate & war (Edinburgh UP and Cambridge UP). He concentrates on the
importance of metaphor for thinking and on the influence of translation
for transforming patterns of thought. His two forthcoming works are on the
conceptualization of space, and on the translation of poetry, rhythm,
voice and versification.
Editorial Advisory Board:
1. PhD Antoinette Fauve-Chamoux, Professeur, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris, France
2. PhD Jana Gasparikova, School of Economic Management and Public Administration, Bratislava, Slovac Republik.
3. PhD Professor Emilian M.Dobrescu, Scientific Secretary of the Economic, Judicial and Sociologic Sciences Section, Romanian Academy
4. Ph D Diana Kopeva, Associated Professor, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
5. PhD Veronica Chirea, National Agency for Community Programmes in the Field of Education and Vocational Training, Romania
6. PhD Dieter Diehr, Senior Consultant, Germany
7. PhD Lecturer Stefania Mihai, Romanian-American University, Romania
8. PhD Darina Zaimova, Research fellow European Research Institute on Cooperatives and Social Enterprises - Trento, Italy; assist. prof. Trakia University, Bulgaria
9. PhD Mihaela Vartolomei, Post Doc SPODE - Romanian Academy, assist. prof. Politehnica University - Timisoara
Ashraf Imam, Research Fellow, Ph D Stud. Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, India